On sites needing to control access for visitors or personnel, the single turnstile automates and simplifies this process. The unit can also be connected to several types of card or biometric entry systems (not included). The turnstile provides both access onto the site and exit from the site in a single turnstile.
Fitted in a purpose built compact 10ft x 8ft unit the single turnstile cabin is easily located on the periphery of sites and can be integrated with site hoarding to provide complete site security.
- Construction sites
- Airports (especially for contractors during construction works)
- Infrastructure projects
- Sporting events
- Restricting access to areas for people who have not been fully trained or inducted
- Checking in systems
- Single two way access reduces queues
- Ideal for small and medium sized sites
- Can usually be connected to your access software (at your cost) and controlled by card or biometric entry systems
This single turnstile unit is available for hire in London, Midlands, East Anglia and the South East of the UK.
|External Length (m)||2.99|
|External Width (m)||2.44|
|External Height (m)||2.59|
|Internal Length (m)||2.84|
|Internal Width (m)||2.35|
|Internal Height (m)||2.39|
|Floor Type||28mm Marine Ply|
|Internal Floor Covering||3mm Steel Durbar|
|Internal Wall Covering||Steel|