The powerful LED flood light charges during the day via its built-in solar panel and at night the PIR sensor turns on the floodlight when it detects movement.
This is useful for when you approach the container at night. It allows you to open the container doors and padlock quickly and safely. It is also an extremely effective security deterrent especially as there is no wiring that can be disconnected or switched off from ground level.
The solar flood light is supplied with a powder coated lamppost that is designed to clamp into anyone of the 4 top container corner castings. Fixing the post onto the container takes minutes. The solar flood light is then fitted and positioned / angled as required and locked in place using the bolts supplied.
If required you can over paint the post in a colour of your choice.
Container Solar Light Benefits
- Quick and easy to install pole and flood light into the corner casting
- Up to 8 hours of light when fully charged
- Tamper-proof from ground level
- PIR sensor switches the light on remotely – especially useful if you have your hands full
Container Solar Light Specifications
- 8W LED Lamp | 960 lm | 6500K3W
- Polycrystalline solar panel
- 14.8WH Li-ion battery 3.7V 4AH
- Plastic housing (IP65) PIR motion sensor integrated
- Product Dimension: 350mm x 150mm x 35mm