Special Offer – we are including a free security pack with every flat pack container purchased in February 2021. This linked flat pack bundle includes two free security packs.
End on end linking is a fast and easy method of creating storage for long lengths of materials or just to create a larger store to fit a narrow space, for example next to a garage or building.
The combination of two 3m green containers gives an internal length of 5.7m. With all the usual benefits of the flat pack storage range notably that the individual components can be moved by hand and erected in challenging positions behind or even within buildings as required.
This bundle comprises:
The component parts of a 3m store can be moved by 2-3 strong people.
For sports and youth groups its common for the need to protect longer items from theft and the weather for items as diverse as canoes, sail boat masts and goal posts. Within the linked range its possible to join different combinations of the 2m, 3m and 4m stores together to create the optimum size for the equipment you need to store and for the space available. There is no limit to how many containers can be joined together and doors can be fitted at both ends if required for maximum flexibility for loading and unloading goods and materials.
The powder coated green (RAL6005) makes the store ideal for discreet use especially if its being used at home, in the garden or on a sports field. Many users are looking for an alternative to a shipping container – the end linked flat pack units provide a much less intrusive storage solution for many users.
Please note that this combination is not suited to the storage of 6m lengths of material.
Please note flat pack containers can only be joined in one direction eg: side by side or end on end.
6m x 2.1m Linked Flat Pack Storage Containers Benefits
- Simple to join together
- Many users like the softer lines and building feel compared to shipping containers of similar sizes
- Storage units can be taken apart and moved at anytime
- Ideal for storage of bulky items or different products when you need the space to reach the items at the back of storage
- Doors are simple and easy to use by all, operated with just the turn of a key
6m x 2.1m Linked Flat Pack Storage Containers Popular Uses
- Sailing and Rowing clubs
- Athletics clubs
- Football, Rugby and Hockey clubs
- Self-employed trades such as electricians, plumbers, carpenters and steel fabricators
- For use on construction sites, especially if access is challenging
- Self-builders needing to protect materials against theft
These new linked flatpack containers are available for sale and delivery throughout the UK.
|External Length (m)||6.00|
|External Width (m)||2.14|
|External Height (m)||2.09|
|Internal Length (m)||5.70|
|Internal Width (m)||1.99|
|Internal Height (m)||1.95|
|Door Width (m)||1.25|
|Door Height (m)||1.88|
|Weight (Flatpacked) (kg)||704|
|Weight Heaviest Part (when Demounted) (kg)||120|