The 20ft open sided shipping container for hire is an extremely useful option for storing longer lengths of materials that are too big or bulky to be loaded by hand. The open side container is also extremely useful for storing pallets or ISO tanks which need to be handled by forklift truck.
The full 20ft side of the container opens up and items can be loaded by hand or by forklift as required. The design also includes a standard set of container doors at one end.
Please refer to the downloadable PDF drawing for the position of these. The price for hire includes two padlocks – one for each set of doors.
20ft Open Sided Container Hire
- NEW – One Trip Only
- CSC plated (gross weight) max: 24 ton
- All Corten Steel construction
- One pair double doors at end & one pair double hinged doors along one side
- Two locking bars on each door
- 2 x forklift pockets on each side
- 28mm Marine Plywood Floor on steel cross members
- 8 Vents
- 2 padlocks
Interested in buying an open sided container rather than hiring? View our 20ft open sided container for sale.
|External Length (m)||6.06|
|External Width (m)||2.44|
|External Height (m)||2.59|
|Internal Length (m)||5.95|
|Internal Width (m)||2.29|
|Internal Height (m)||2.39|
|Door Width (m)||2.34|
|Side Door Width (m)||5.82|
|Door Height (m)||2.28|